— Originally sent to email list subscribers March 28
I have just tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. I have no idea where I picked it up but strongly suspect it was sometime on or after March 11th when I was on my way north from my string of shows in NC, GA and FL early in March.
Nonetheless, out of an abundance of caution, IF you were at any of the shows listed here, and were shaking hands or taking selfies with me in the lobby during intermission or at the end of the evening, PLEASE be extra-vigilant for symptoms (fever, headache, dry cough, nausea).
- March 4th, Isis, Asheville, NC
- March 5th, Eddie’s Attic, Decatur, GA
- March 7th, Lyric Theatre, Stuart, FL
- March 9th, Studios, Key West, FL
- March 10th, Kravis Center, West Palm
Be well, stay well!